Monday, December 31, 2012

Sesame Street Live

A few weeks ago I had gotten free tickets to see Sesame Street Live. The downside was I only got 4. So it was either we don't go at all or I brave it alone with the 3 youngest. I took the challenge and opted to head to the Bradley Center by myself. It also gave Steve and Michael a little bonding time.
 
To be honest I wasn't worried about taking the 3 by myself at all, I was most worried about the crowd when we got there and was I going to be able to keep them all close.  After a quick lecture about staying close so we didn't lose each other we ventured in. Luckily it was a SMALL crowd since it wasn't a big event like a basketball game. I was able to let Lainey walk as opposed to be carried which she often fights. We made sure to hit the potties before heading to our seats.
 
 
 
It was a fun little show. About an hour and a half long, with a little break in between.
 
 
 
As always I brought a few snacks to help keep them in their seats.
 
 
 
 
And we managed to make it through the whole show!
 
 
 
 
I did it, with the help of some well behaved kids and would gladly do it again!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment