Tuesday, February 19, 2013

And Michael turns 9...










I remember it like yesterday, sitting in the hospital room waiting to meet our first mystery baby and wondering am I really ready for this.

 How will I know what he needs?
 How will I know when to feed him? 
How will I know how to be his mother?


And then that moment happens when he came into this world and was placed up on my belly and instantly I knew I could do this. He is mine.

 I will know what he needs.
I will know when he needs to eat.
And I will know how to be a wonderful mother.

It is no joke when people tell you, enjoy them because before you know it they will be all grown up. As I sit here I am still amazed that I am the mother of a 9 year old. WOW!






 


This little man is excels in everything he does. There is no sport that he doesn't enjoy playing or watching. From day 1 in kindergarten we knew school work was going to come easy to him and still to this day it does. Often times he has to be reminded by his teachers to put his hand down so others can answer the question. And boy what a social butterfly he is. Some days there will be 5 kids in my backyard all because Michael said come on over to play. 

I'm looking forward to watching him continue to grow into an even more amazing young man, but until then I'm sure hoping he will slow his growing down a bit ;)


Happy Birthday Michael!

Love, 
Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment