Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Sooo behind!

I did it again, I let time pass and forgot to keep the kids blog updated.


So now I'm back at the request of family, to get my butt in gear and get this updated. And here I thought I was the only one reading this ;)


Thanks to an unfortunate run in with a Deer a few weeks ago, I totaled my work car :( On the good side, to avoid paying a fortune in gas with driving my suburban,  I stopped picking up extra shifts at work and am now just working outside the home 2 days a week. You'd think I'd have tons of free time to keep up with the blog, but no I've managed to keep myself busy over the holiday season with lots of cookie orders, kids home for break and I've found myself engulfed in a new workout program that I've been helping others get started on as well.


So now I shall begin catching up.....

Back in Novemeber the boys had their favorite pack meeting of the year. At this meeting they get to throw pies in the face of their leader. In order to do that they had to sell popcorn. 



They get lined up and patiently await their name to be called.


 This is Dan, he is the head leader, and bless his heart he takes the grunt of the hits. If I remember correctly he received about 30 pies to the face!


Micheal getting ready for his swing.....


and a hit!


Those kids sure have some power behind their throws, I found myself wincing every time poor Dan got hit in the face!

Poor Landon was sick and feel asleep 10 minutes before we had to leave. Such a bummer for him to miss the fun, but that's ok cause there's always next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment