Monday, June 23, 2014

Back Home

All good things must come to an end, and today our vacation did just that. 

So goodbye beautiful California, we can't wait to see you again!



We changed it up on the ride home. This time I took the "L's" and Steve took the "M's"

He got lucky and ended up with a sleepy crew.



 Lainey got a little antsy, but luckily for me I had frozen on hand to keep her entertained :)


And as soon as it was over, I enjoyed a nice quite rest of the flight.


And then the real job began, unloading ALL of this! Thankfully I was able to do a few loads during the week at my Uncles house so the unpacking wasn't as bad as it looks :)



We had such an amazing time, with a few minor kid scuffles every now and then, but we already are talking about our next vacation!




No comments:

Post a Comment