Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Back to School

And just like that all 4 are in school! 

Every year I can't help but wonder, where did the time go, how did they get so big so fast! It seemed like I'd always have someone home with me, but in the blink of an eye, that time has come and gone. 

This year Michael is in his 2nd year of Middle school. 6th grade is where you will find him. 


Landon is finishing out his final year in the elementary school as a 4th grader!


 Miss Mackenzie is big 1st grader!


And my little baby has officially entered school. While I am super excited for her to grow and make friends, I'm also sad that my little side kick is going to be leaving me for school in the am this year. 


I wish all my littles have the best school year ever and look forward to hearing all about their days when they return home to me each afternoon.






No comments:

Post a Comment