Friday, February 19, 2016

WOW! 12 already!

12 years ago I was blessed with the honor of being a Mom. I can remember the fear as I left the hospital thinking, this little baby is mine, how am I going to know what to do. They are right when they say your mother instance will kick in! Somehow I just knew what to do as the days went on. Today we celebrate my first little loves birthday! This boy has a love for sports like know other, the sports facts he spurts off just blows my mind as to how much he knows. He loves his baseball, football and basketball and would play from sun up to sun down if he could and I enjoy every minute of watching him play! He has a heart of gold and is willing to help with siblings whenever I need it. I am truly blessed to be his mother!




Happy 12th Birthday Michael!


No comments:

Post a Comment