Thursday, February 27, 2020

Proud Mama Moment

I want to scream from the roof tops how proud I am of this girl💗

Lainey has had some struggles the last 2 years with peers and school work. We have been working hard on being a good friend and school work and it is finally paying off.

Lainey could not wait for her conferences today, she kept saying she wanted to see the reaction on my face when her teacher gave me the news😍

Lainey has been kinda & helpful to her classmates and has worked hard to avoid all situations that lead to “drama” Her reading has improved and her math skills have skyrocketed above where she needs to be!

When the teacher has tears in her eyes because she is so proud of the progress Lainey has made, you know things are finally coming together.

Lainey Bug I am so so proud of you!  Nothing but tears of joy for you today 💕


No comments:

Post a Comment