Sunday, April 29, 2012

Celebration

Today we celebrated as Michael received his 1st communion. How handsome he looked in his little suit and how grown up he is becoming. I was a little late in signing him up for class, so late in fact that the teacher told me if he missed even 1 class, he wouldn't be able to participate in the ceremony. WOW I thought, this is even more serious than I imagined. I assured the teacher that he would not miss any classes and so began the journey to his 1st communion.



A smiling boy, made a smiling mom.



After only one day of practice the day before the big event, they all did well remembering when to get up, where they needed to stand and when they needed to go back to their seats again.




By far my most favorite picture of the day was my 2 boys. Landon was so proud of his big brother he even wanted to dress up like him. I can only hope this bond that they share now will keep them close together in the years to come so they can enjoy many new things together.




No comments:

Post a Comment