Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day 1 Blogging

Well here we go. I've been wanting for a long time to give this blogging world a try, but kept saying tomorrow I'll do it. Here it is now a year later and I am finally going to give it whirl. I've been horrible at keeping up with my kids baby books and heard a cousin mention blogging as a way to keep tabs of the little everyday things that her kids do. She said its a great thing for them look back at when they are older and print up if they want. I thought wow that is a great idea! She is great at blogging almost everyday. I'm not sure I'll be that great, but here we go.

So to my four amazing loves your Mommy has officially begun this thing called blogging in hopes to help you remember all little things you have from now accomplished in your busy years to come.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment