Thursday, January 31, 2013

4 Already ?!


This little beauty turned 4 years old on Monday. People aren't lying when they tell you, Before you know it she'll be off to school. It seems like just yesterday I was watching the clock in the Labor room waiting for her arrival and poof...now she's 4!




This little beauty is 2 and insisted I take her picture too.




I asked Mackenzie what type of cake she wanted and of course she picked Rapunzel. So I got to work and did the best I could to make her a Rapunzel cake and castle cookies to go with.




She had no problem blowing out her candles.




And of course tearing those presents open!




These 2 beauties went down to check out the girls new beauty salon, by themselves, and came back with some lovely new do's.




I again put my Dad to work and asked for a fridge for Mackenzie's gift. Just like I expected it turned out GREAT! He's already been informed that all we need now is a matching sink and stove ;) Lucky for him Christmas is a long ways away so he has plenty of time to get them done.




1 comment:

  1. incredible. completely. so special to have those homemade creations. Love them.

    ReplyDelete