Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Hair today...Gone tomorrow

The time has finally come, he has officially agreed to cut his hair. His last hair cut was October 5th. I agreed to let him grow it out at that time since he got it cut short for our family pictures. He sure took a lot of grief from people due to his shaggy look, not by schoolmate (trust me I asked him plenty of times) but he just shook it off and said this was how he wanted to wear it. And why not, its only hair, its not causing any harm.




His hair is SO thick that all I had to do was comb my fingers through it and it stayed straight up! Out came the ruler to see just how long this crazy hair was...3 inches!




A lot of hair was left on the hairdresser's floor and in return I got a new looking boy!





No comments:

Post a Comment