Monday, July 28, 2014

Camping Fun


The kids had a few not so great moments on Saturday and they couldn't keep the naughtiness at bay. So I came up with the idea for them to build a fort, but guess who ended making it for them, that's right me.

They did head out on a walk with me to gather up all the branches and drag them back, then Steve and I went to work cutting them up and placing them just right.
The question is how well will it hold up while we are away...



Landon is loving that he learned how to make fires. He again put his fire building to use and built another great fire for us to enjoy on Saturday night.


My loves...






Off Grandma went with the kids for a walk around the island...



While the Daddy takes a nap on the grass.


Leave it to Grandpa to have firecracker fun for the boys. And luckily for me I can use that as bribery to keep them good the next 2 weeks! Grandpa told the boys if they are good, then when they head up north in a few weeks he will let them buy some more firecrackers.



Why would you throw just one into the fire-pit, when you can throw in an entire handful for a BIG bang!


A Mothers favorite home is a quiet ride home...




No comments:

Post a Comment