Sunday, August 3, 2014

Lisa's Shower

I was honored to help throw a shower for my sister in law Lisa today. We are all so EXCITED to meet this long awaited little boy, so today we showered Lisa and Mr Pickles with some love.



Pinterest has been my favorite go to site the last few weeks. I found several fun ideas there, and I must say, I think they were all a success.




There were pleasantly of drinks to keep us cool.


And there were enough sweets to keeping us running all night long!


I made sure to try to send home as many sweets as I could ;)


Photo Booth Fun!



The Belly!

 











The nieces.





When there's a shower there's games, and games mean prizes ;)



Gifts for the Mamma to be.





Looks like Lisa and Jeff will be covered for diapers for a bit!






No comments:

Post a Comment