Sunday, August 10, 2014

Daddy's girls

The boys headed up north this weekend for their annual ATVing adventure with my parents. I unfortunately had to work 12 hours Saturday and Sunday so that meant LOTS of Daddy/Daughter bonding time.

We took the girls out for dinner on Friday night and did a little grocery shopping on the way home. As I was tucking Mackenzie in bed that night she says to me "mom I had a good day today" who new a little dinner out and grocery shopping with out the boys would be so fun.

Saturday morning Steve headed into town for our little fair. They sat at the end of  the parade route and got handed handfuls of candy! So much in fact that it filled up this bag that someone graciously gave Steve to put all the candy in, lets just say the girls were in HEAVEN!


They then spent some time playing at the park, making masks...


and meeting this furry red guy. I'm really hoping Lainey doesn't show up at my bedside at 3am with this "lovely" mask on...can you say Freddy Kruger...YIKES!


Later that evening Steven set up shop outside for a little movie and campfire.


These girls were definitely on cloud nine! The minute I walked in the door from work there was nonstop chatter about all the fun they had with dad. 

Looks like we may have to do a little Daddy/daughter time more often!



No comments:

Post a Comment