Monday, November 3, 2014

Pumpkin Carving

Pumpkin carving has come and gone, but its never to late to post about it, right!?

I love that the kids are getting bigger and more independent. This year I was able to cut the tops off and let them scoop our their own pumpkins.


Landon did a great job cutting out his own pumpkin face. Mackenzie started hers and just need a little touch up from me. And well, Lainey still needs my help, but it was nice to only have to do 1 and not 4 ;)


Micheal just wasn't in to the whole pumpkin carving this year, so I asked if he would be be willing to just drill some holes in his pumpkin, he was all for trying out Steve's power tools.



It was super easy and quick for him to do, but yet VERY messy. So next year if we do this simple design again, I'll be setting him up outside to do it ;)


Their finished pumpkins


No comments:

Post a Comment