Friday, November 7, 2014

So long beautiful hair...

A mothers worst nightmare took place in my house last Saturday. While I was at work the girls were playing in their bedroom with a scissors. There was no fighting going on, so Steve thought, why check on them. 

Well he now knows anytime it is to quiet he NEEDS to check on them. 

If there is 1 thing my girls have been blessed with, its beautiful hair. Well for whatever reason, Mackenzie thought it would be a good idea to take a few snips from her head. So her hair went from this....

To this...


Yes I admit my initial response was to yell and question why did she does this, but of course she's only 6 and she had no answers. So they only thing we can do is chuckle over her new mullet cut and patiently wait for it to grow back in. 



Became in the end it is only hair, but it sure will be a great story to tell for years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment