Thursday, July 12, 2012

Busy...Busy...Busy

What a busy week it has been and not even because we have been off doing fun things.
 Instead we have been stuck in our basement so I can get an order of 200 cookies done for a wedding this weekend.

I was just beginning to enjoy my break off from baking cookies, 2 weeks off that is, but then bam…right back at it with a big order.

Don’t get me wrong I love baking cookies and putting smiles on everyone’s face, but it sure gets hard to do when all 4 of my loves are at home. I think it bothers me more that they have to be stuck in the basement with me and not enjoying the beautiful outdoors. On a good note it doesn’t seem to bother them one bite. Maybe because they know they will always be rewarded with a cookie, or maybe it’s because they get to pull out and play with toys they have forgotten about.

I’m just glad I managed to get them all done in time. So tomorrow the kids are getting rewarded with a trip to Bay Beach since we’ve been holed up in the basement for the last 3 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment