Monday, July 16, 2012

Lock down



This last little child has sure been giving me a run for my money! Just when I get her figured out and find a way to keep her locked down or under control, she has something new she is getting into.


A few weeks ago she figured out how to open and close the back door. So we began locking it at all times, well guess what she figured how to unlock it real quick and BAM....there she was running out back.


Oh ya, well I'll show you! Try getting out past this Momma duck's homemade door jam. Yes! Score one for Mom, finally have her locked safe back in the house until we are ALL ready to go outside.



Then while I was at work this weekend I get a call from Dad. Guess who doesn't want to keep their diaper on and proceeded to smear her number 2 filled diaper all over her sister's bed. Yep, yet again that innocent looking girl isn't so innocent.

With a quick trip to the store after work, that problem too was fixed quickly by Mom.




Yes, duck tape sure can be used for everything. Best part I found it in white making it blend in and leaving her unable to find it.  HaHa little girl no more pulling off dirty diapers for you.




Let the relaxing begin, that is until she gets into the next thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment