Friday, July 27, 2012

Up North

Our journey up north is ready to begin! I'm a little bummed that I'll be making the drive up all by myself as Steve wasn't able to get off today, but atleast he'll be joining us afer work.



Dear god, where I am going to put all this stuff??

 I've got their goody bags all packed so hopefully they will have plenty to do to keep themselves busy for the 2 1/2 hour drive. I opted to go during the girls nap time, so that shall have them sleeping most of the way.





I must admit, I'm not sure what I'm more excited about. Heading out of town, or the fact that I got a new sleek looking stroller to stroll around town with. After 8 years of using the same old monkey patterned stroller, this momma duck wanted something nicer looking.




Let the walking begin!


No comments:

Post a Comment