Sunday, June 16, 2013

Baseball Season!

Oh how I love baseball season! I remember thinking to myself I'm not going to be that crazy mom in the stands hooting and hollering at their kids to GO GO GO! But sometimes I get so excited watching Michael play I just can't help myself.

 

It is fun to watch how he has improved over the last few years, but also heart breaking at how serious he gets about the game. This last week he missed a catch and struck out twice at bat and the tears began forming in his eyes.

As I tried to remind him its just 1 game, its happens to everyone, that only seemed to make it worse. So I walked away and gave him a moment to compose himself and back out to the field he went.




And while the big brother is trying his hardest to play like a pro, the little sister is hard at work lining up her figures and carrying on a unique conversation.





Even though there are some good plays and some bad, I can't wait til next week when we can watch it all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment