Thursday, June 27, 2013

Play Date

Today I held my first coworker play date. I was a little worried about the weather as we watched the dark clouds roll in and back out, but luckily for us the day turned out beautiful.



Many new friendships were formed today. And Mackenzie is already talking nonstop about all the new friends she made today.







Between the pool, jumping house, bubbles and swing set I don't think there was one bored kid here today!

Or at least I hope not.




And since my baby days are over, I love cuddling all these super cute babies!

A fun day was had by all! After all the prep work that goes into throwing party I am so relieved it turn out perfect. 

Clearly it was tons of fun, cause those kids just kept on going!

This little girl sure had fun, she lasted all of about 5 minutes at diner table before she quickly fell fast asleep.





Play hard, crash hard. Bring it summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment