Thursday, September 19, 2013

Michael's Up North photo's




A month later, but never to late to share. The boys went up north with my parents this summer. I gave each boy their own camera to capture some special moments.
Michael took a total of 88 pictures, but I narrowed it down to just a few.







  A few of the finds he found along the trails.



.







Grandpa made sure to take a spin past Lambeau Field so the boys could get and up close look


The also made a stop at the Cabela's store to check out all the animals.






Vinny giving it his all on the tractor pull.



The boys checking out the firetrucks.




Working hard to get that tractor going!






While up north my parents visited a place we had gone to many times as kids. I can't recall the name of it, but it is a park made up of all cement statues. In the statues are all differents types of glass bottles in a variety of colors.














No comments:

Post a Comment