Sunday, September 22, 2013

Popcorn, get your popcorn here!

It's popcorn selling time and the boys wasted no time hitting the streets and getting it done.

Michael however is not interested in selling popcorn. He says he doesn't want to go to camp next year, so therefore he doesn't need to sell it. I informed him that he will be going to camp and thus needs to sell his share. I know, I know call me a bad mom for forcing him to do it, but I know come next year when everyone else goes to camp, he'll want to go too.

So reluctantly he stuck it out.



Landon on the other hand, has his eyes on a prize. Unfortunately for him the prize he wants, requires that he sell $3,500 worth of popcorn.

Last year between the two boys they sold $1,600 worth of popcorn, so I'm not feeling too confident that we'll reach that goal.

But not once during our 2 hours going house to house today or hour and a half yesterday did he complain about selling. In fact he was really excited with his sales and now wants to set up a stand at the local gas station and try selling there too.

THIS BOY IS MOTIVATED!

I did check online
for this set to see what it would cost me if he doesn't reach his goal.


For $139.99 I may just have to buy it out right. Thank god Christmas is right around the corner, it may make a great gift. However if that is the case, I can PROMISE it will be GLUED together, as for the amount I would have to spend I would be a little upset if he lost a piece for it.

So for the next 4 weeks we will be selling, selling, selling!

With that said, would you like to buy some popcorn ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment