Sunday, October 27, 2013

Happy Halloween

For an October day we had perfect weather for trick or treating. In fact I think today has probably been the best weather we've ever had. It was 50 and sunny. Let me tell you costumes look way better when you don't have to wear layers of clothes underneath them.  A light jacket worked just fine today.



This little gal did great today. I brought a stroller because I wasn't sure just how much walking she would do. She quickly got a hang of this door to door thing, and kept up with the bigger kids rather well. So well, that I think I pushed an empty stroller more than I pushed a full one.



Checking out their loot with our favorite friend Haiden.


 One thing I did discover today is that the older they get, the faster they run from house to house. I was so grateful the boys opted to wear their old play packer uniforms. It made it a lot easier for me to spot them out as they were dashing from door to door ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment