Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Mulberry Lane Farm

 
We visited Mulberry Lane last year and fell in love with it! So when we discovered both Daddy's were going to be busy this past Sunday, my sister and I packed up our kids and head out for a day of fun.
 

 
While waiting for my sister to meet us we got busy in the corn bed.


 
 

 
And once they arrived the kids quickly got busy hugging, petting and holding every animal they could get their hands on!





 
 

 
 

 
I can't help but laugh at this picture, it  clearly shows how our day started to wear down. Mackenzie and her wind blow hair, Landon and his closed eyes and poor Sophia was so upset when we told them if they didn't shape up we were leaving.
 


After a little lunch break in the back of our truck, everyone calmed down, felt better and we headed out for more fun.


My lovely sister Shelley and her 2 little loves.
 

Attempt 1, photo bombed by Vinny man
 
 
Attempt 2, much better
 
 
It sure isn't easy to get all 4 kids to look the same direction at the same time, so I often take what I can get :)
 
 
We picked out the best of the best pumpkins, next comes the fun of carving them out!
 

Til next year Mulberry farm!

No comments:

Post a Comment