Friday, August 23, 2013

Random Lake

Such a beautiful day it was out today, so why not enjoy it at the beach! We met up with my coworker and her three beauties at Random Lake beach. The kids stayed busy the ENTIRE 4 hours we were there. This has to be a first for the summer. Generally I have at least one kid at my side crying they are board and want to go home. But today they kept busy swimming, digging sand, filling holes with water and searching for sea shells. 

It was great, I was able to enjoy myself and have some great mommy chat time with my friend. I got so involved in our chats I forgot to put my own sunblock on and now am looking a little like a tomato.




Michael kept everyone entertained in between sand and water time with the fish he was catching. I was not feeling very confident that he would even get a bite since we forgot worms. But to all of our surprise those little fish were hungry enough for our sting cheese.


In all the 3 older kids caught a total of 14 fish!! By simply standing at the edge of the pier and dangling the line in.


Here are the very first 2 fish they caught.





No comments:

Post a Comment