Thursday, August 1, 2013

State Fair

Today we made our annual trip to the State Fair. We were lucky enough to be joined by my parent's, sister and her 2 kids.


The boys gave the bow and arrows a whirl at the DNR booth and loved it!


We ventured through animal building, after animal building, after animal building, and the kids loved it. I manged to pull my camera out just in time to snap this special Daddy/Lainey moment :)











We ate our lunch while waiting for the pig races.


And with full bellies, we were able to cheer extra loud!





I think Landon asked us at least 4 times when we were going to get corn, and when we finally found it, he dug right in.



I must say I was rather impressed that they all stayed long enough for me to snap this picture.








A trip to the State Fair would not be complete without eating a cream puff. 




And now we must rest our full bellies until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment