Sunday, June 3, 2012

Late

I do my best to always be on time, but Friday I failed. This was the day of Landon's kindergarden program. I was only a few minutes late, but because I was in a hurry I forgot my camera. It didn't even enter my mind as I was running out the door. I didn't even think of it til I walked in to hear them singing their first song. And to make it worse he was dead center in the front row. Oh how I could have gotten some great pics. Now it will just be a memory in my head that I hope will last forever. As I write this I can't help but think how silly this sounds, but hey I'm a mom and that what I do stress over the silly things.

I will say that he did an excellent job. He was belting out the songs and doing all the actions, which had me quite surprised since he is my shy child. I couldn't help but try to hold the tears back as I watched him perform and think, oh my he is now a 1st grader.

After the performance we sat down to make a picture frame and the teacher took our picture to put in the frame. So once I get that photo I'll have to post the one photo of our mommy Landon day. I can't wait to see it and add it to the fridge next to Michael's frame from kindergarten.

Landon has always been my Momma's boy, and I absolutely LOVE feeling so loved and needed, I just hope that when he turns 16, 18, 21 or 50 he still loves me the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment