Tuesday, September 4, 2012

2 in School

Summer has ended it is now time to accept the new school year with open arms. This year I officially have 2 full time students. I am excited to not have to worry about being at the door on time for bus drop off mid day, but yet I am extremely nervous for Landon and full days.
 
 
Michael has always been my social butterfly, so I have no worries that he will do just fine again this year. It's Landon who was put in 1/2 day kindergarten last year because his 4K teacher felt he just wasn't  ready for full day. I keep reminding myself that was a year ago, he has matured and will do just fine. So in a few more hours I will find out just how well he did.
 
 
 
 
 
My 2 BIG boys ready for 1st and 3rd grade.



 
 
 
And away they go, Good Luck Boys!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Now what shall the girls and I do for the next 8 hours??

No comments:

Post a Comment