Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sunday Funday!

I am always reading of these Sunday Funday adventures my sisters go on and can't help to think, I want to join them. Being of Mom of 4 doesn't allow me to get away very often, but when this Sunday Funday fell on my sisters birthday I thought that's it, I need a sitter to go see what the fuss is all about.
 
 
(The Birthday girl)
 
My Brother in Law set up lunch reservations for the birthday girl at the Highland house in Mequon. So we began our day with some yummy food and of course Margaritas.
 
 


Next we headed to bar that had just recently opened in Milwaukee called World of Beer. The atmosphere was great and I even enjoyed a beer.



 
 
We didn't stay late because the kids were with a sitter and Monday was back to school. But I must say I had a great time chatting it up in adult conversations and enjoying a few adult beverages!
 
Til next time Sunday Funday!

No comments:

Post a Comment