Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Rolling pins

Break time has ended. This week I was thrown back into baking cookies full force. On Monday I only had an order for 24 cookies. No big deal, but by Tuesday that lonely 24 turned into 148. So today we headed down to the basement to get our baking on.
 
While at the store this morning we came across these cute little rolling pins. Funny enough Mackenzie had just asked me the other day for her own, so of course we threw one for her in the cart and one for Lainey too.
 
 
 
 
The girls set up their "bakery" at the bar, while I worked in the real bakery. Oh how they loved rolling their play dough and showing me their flattened pieces. They sat there for a good hour and  probably would have lasted longer had it not been time for a nap.
 
 
 
 
So tonight I am grateful for those wonderful little rolling pins that helped me get a head start on the 124 cookies left to finish by Friday.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment