Friday, September 28, 2012

I should have know better...

I should know not to leave this room unattended with the door wide open. Those darn little sneaky fingers made their way in when I ran upstairs for a few quick minutes, or at least what I thought was a few quick minutes.





I returned downstairs to find one little girl with a half of a cookie in her hand and passing the other half off to her sister. How could I be mad, at least she was smart enough to share.





And then I went into the kitchen and discovered she had taken a bite out of two other cookies. I guess she didn't like the gloves, but rather the ball instead.




She is very lucky she grabbed the ones for her Aunt, who is a little more forgiving. Rather than the cookies that were made another customer who really needed all the cookies ordered.

No comments:

Post a Comment