Monday, October 1, 2012

Pennies, Pennies everywhere!

Do you have the same problem I have? I swear every time I turn my head I find another penny, nickel, dime or quarter laying on the floor.
 
Enough of that I say. I put my crafting skills to use and came up with an idea for the kids.  It has been several years since we were at Disney, at least 3, since the last time we went it was just the boys. So I think its time to head back!
 
We just so happened to finish this jug of OJ today so I washed it out, made it look pretty and presented the idea to the kids. They loved it and ran to find their change to start filling it up. I made sure to tell them once they put the money in, they can't get it back out because I super glued it shut.
 
So from now on all the loose change we come across we will put it in our jar and once the jar gets filled up, off to Disney we go!
 

 
 
Hopefully for my sake it takes them a year to fill the jug, so I have time to save up for the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment