Sunday, October 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Bug Bug!

 
 
My baby is not a baby anymore. Time always seems to slip on right by and before you know it that baby that you just brought home from the hospital yesterday is already turning 2.
 
 
 
 
There has never been a dull moment in our house since this little bug has started moving. And even though some days I wish I could keep her still for more than 5 minutes, I know if she was I'd be begging to add another to the house. So Lainey continue as you please, you are helping me realize that yes 4 is truly enough.
 
 
 
So a celebration we shall have in honor of your 2nd birthday!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Oh how you LOVED when we sang Happy Birthday to you, I don't that smile ever left your face through out the entire song.



 
 
Who needs presents when your brothers and sister throw tissue paper in the air??
 
 
 
 
Happy Birthday my Love, I'm looking forward to the next year of excitement and your never ending adventures.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment