Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Come and Gone way to quick!

The thing I hate most about throwing parties is you spend all this time preparing for them and before you know it, they are over.
 
I've been getting ready for my friends shower for the last month. Working like crazy on decorations and tweaking the final meal menu.
 
On Monday Megan sent me a text saying she had bad news. What is the bad news you may wonder. Well she went into preterm labor and got herself stuck in the hospital. Most people would freak and think what now, but luckily enough for me she was at the hospital we work at. So after a quick call I was able to get clearance to use one of the conference rooms at work. So now all I had to do was wheel her little bum down in the wheelchair.
 
I got everything all organized, loaded the truck and off to the hospital Mackenzie and I went.

 
Mackenzie and I went to work setting everything up just in time for our guests to arrive.


 
 
 
 
A coworker made up these super cute fruit baskets and I just had to share them.
 
 
The beautiful Momma to be and all her little helpers.
 
 
 
The party was great, we had an amazing turn out and everything was perfect! I am so grateful Megan was able to come and be showered with lots of goodies for her little loves by our amazing coworkers.
 
 
 
Now the question is what will I do next with all the free time I now have???
 

No comments:

Post a Comment