Monday, October 8, 2012

Future Gymnasts??

When the boys went back to school I promised the girls we would go to gymnastics. So now that it has been a month since school started I figured I'd better hold true on my promise.
 
Off to the gym we went.
 
 
 
It was great, we were the only ones there for the first 30 minutes so they had the run of the place. Eventually a few more kids showed up, only a total of 4 others, so it was nice not to be over crowded.
 
 
 
 
The open gym was an hour and a half long. I thought they'd only last 30 minutes, but they proved me wrong. We were there for the full hour and a half.
 
 
 
 
 
It had me tempted to sign them up for gymnastics. But I'm worried Lainey won't stay still long enough to pay attention. So for now we may just stick with the open gym and then think about getting them on a team later.  God knows the boys are in plenty of activities, I think its only fair we get the girls in some too.

No comments:

Post a Comment