Thursday, October 11, 2012

Party Prep


 
After a year of trying, my coworker and good friend of mine has finally been blessed with a pregnancy. Not only will she be blessed with one baby, but she will be blessed with two. She is having twins, a boy and a girl. I am so uber excited for her and she has agreed to let me throw her work baby shower, not like she any choice in it :)


 
So over the last few weeks, i've been gathering supplies and stalking her pinterest site to see just what she likes. The last 3 days I've been a busy little crafter putting everything together. She plans to paint the nursey a light shade of grey and accent with bright fun colors, so I did my best to find some fun bright colors.
 



This rose ball is not yet complete, I ran out of crepe paper, but thought it looked cool so far and didn't want to leave it out.

 
 
I can't wait to see it all put together at the "Sweets" table.

No comments:

Post a Comment