Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pumpkin Farm



Since our visit to the pumpkin farm got rained out ALL weekend, I could not help but take advantage of the early release at school today. Once the boys got off the bus, we hopped in the truck to try to beat the rain that was headed our way once again.

By the looks of their faces, it appears as if Landon was the only one excited to have his picture taken with the pumpkins. They really were all for it, I swear, I guess I just couldn't snap the smiles right this time.

 
 
As much as a hand full this little girl can sometimes be, her cuteness definitely makes up for it.
 
 
 
You can't go to a pumpkin farm without sticking your head in the cutouts.


 
I'm so grateful we made the trip. We returned home just in time for the rain to start and this weekend is going to be jammed FULL of fun, so we may not have made it to the farm this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment