Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Cub Scouts

I don't know who is more excited about joining the cub scouts, me or the boys. They came home from school last week and told me all about the meeting they had at school about boy scouts and both were excited to join
 
I tried really hard last year to get them to join, but neither one were for it. I think because I was a girl scout and enjoyed the meetings with friends and working on trying to get every badge that I could, I was hoping they would feel the same about scouts.
 
So it looks like this will be the year!
 
Once Landon heard they were going to a meeting to sign up, he of course immediately changed his mind. Once he got there and saw how fun it would be, he again was all for it.
 
The boys game home with this sign for the front yard, and if they can get someone to sign up they will get their very first badge.


 
 
Let the badge earning begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment