Thursday, September 27, 2012

I won!

Last week I entered a contest to win some "bling". All I had to do was get enough votes to be in the top 20. To my surprise I got enough votes and found myself heading to the jewelry store for the big revel tonight. Once there the top 20 girls all got a little black box. The count down began and we all opened our box. One lucky winner received a box that said winner inside. The others received a piece of jewelry. The winner received a $1500 necklace.
 
The woman standing next to me won the big prize and I was delight to find I won these little gems. Sure, it would have been fun to walk away with a $1500 dollar piece of jewelry, but I am happy that I walked away with something, cause hey it didn't cost me a dime!
 
 
 
 
Since the boys had a boy scout meeting. The girls and I got dressed up and made a date out of it. It was fun, just the girls and I admiring all the fancy jewelry behind the glass. Who knows maybe one day we will head back and let them pick something out.
 
But not until they are much older that is :)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment