Monday, July 15, 2013

6 months

It's hard to believe that 6 months ago I was awaiting the arrival of my friends 2 little beauties.
 
 
 
 
Miss Sloan has these beautiful big eyes and Mr Ryker is a little ladies man.
 



It's hard for their Momma to get their feedings and naps timed just right to venture out on play dates, so when her Mom offered up her house and pool, the kids and I jumped at the chance to go play. Ok I jumped at the chance to go cuddle these cuties, while my cuties were occupied in the pool.

 
 
 
 
 
My kids were in heaven in the pool, thanks to the fact that it is heated!
 
 

 
 
We were also joined by another coworker and her twin girls and 10 year old daughter. Mackenzie loved having 2 new friends to play with. Next time the twins may have to show her some of their modeling moves :)


 
 
And Michael enjoyed doing tricks in the pool with Maddy.
 
 







As usual that fearless Lainey LOVED jumping off the diving board with the big kids!



No comments:

Post a Comment