Thursday, July 11, 2013

Rainy Days

I always feel bad for the kids when they are forced into long boring car rides while I have to run errands. So the other day when we had to head to Milwaukee for a cookie drop off, I thought we'd venture over to Discovery World since we were in the neighborhood.



Once we arrived I reminded them that today they were in charge, I would follow where they wanted to go, which we normally do anyways, but I really wanted them to feel this trip was going to be fun since Michael was already fussing about not wanting to go.

Mackenzie got to pick first, and off to the fish we went. Next was Landon's pick, and over to the boat we headed.





Michael couldn't wait to get us over to the bed of nails. And yes Miss Lainey insisted on going second, Mackenzie however was not ready to try it. Maybe next time.







Our last stop was the airplane stimulator. I was willing to wait in line so the boys could give it a try since it was raining hard out. The timing ended up perfect, by the time they were finished, there was a break in the rain so we could run out to the truck and head home.





And in the end the boys who didn't want to go had a great time after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment