Friday, July 26, 2013

Candy Store

How convenient for the kids that a candy store just so happens to be placed next door to the cookie cutter store.



So when I ran to get another cutter the other day, we ventured over to the candy store.
 
 

 
They wander and searched and checked every table over to try to decide just what candy to get.





 
 
I told them they could have only 2 pieces each and to my surprise Lainey did great following those rules. Every time she found something new and added it to her bucket, she knew she had to put another piece back to leave just 2 in that bucket.

 

 
 

I sometimes forget about these small business that are close to home and opt instead to head to the big box stores. I'll have to remember the next time the kids are up for a special treat to give these small business the business. Besides they have WAY more to choose from.



No comments:

Post a Comment