Monday, July 22, 2013

Landon's Birthday game

Landon's birthday is right around the corner and my Dad came up with the idea to take him to a Brewer game rather then buy him yet another toy that he doesn't need. It's memories like these that mean way more than another toy that will just get tossed into the corner.
 
So when the phone rang this evening and Dad said "I have a spare ticket, does Landon want to go?" Landon of course jumped on it. I think he had his jersey and hat on before I even hung up the phone.
 
 
 
 
So Landon got to enjoy the game with grandma, grandpa and his god mother Aunt Jenny! What a lucky boy!
 

 

Half way through the game I got a text with this picture, he got to meet Bernie Brewer, how cool is that!


 
 
I'm looking forward to him getting home so we can hear all about his fun pre-birthday bash!
 
Happy early Birthday Landon!

No comments:

Post a Comment