Friday, July 26, 2013

Little Baker

What do the girls do while the boys are away?? We bake of course. We ran some errands and Mackenzie spotted an easy bake oven cupcake mix and sucked me into buying it. We don't have one of those little ovens, but I figured we could just bake it in the big oven.
 
As soon as we walked in the door she was ripping open that box to get started. I had to laugh because she pulled out my big cupcakes pans and I had to tell her no honey we need the little one. Away she went lining the pans.
 
 
And she did a great job mixing up and mix and scooping it into the pans, with a little watcher close by.







After they were cooled she went to work frosting them, with a little help from Mom, but then put the sprinkles on all by herself.


 
 
How proud she was of her little cupcakes, she's already asking to make more. Next time I'll skip the $6 easy bake oven mix that only made 9 cupcakes and just get box a box of cake mix. That way we'll get way more for way less ;)
 





No comments:

Post a Comment